What kind of talent is a qualified tutor? Experts point out that to be a
qualified tutor, you should have eight conditions:
1. People who like children.
2. People who have to take a rest when they have something to do, who can
inform them in advance, and who can make up classes another day.
3. If you are late, explain the reason for being late and try not to be
4. If the homework left by school cannot be solved, it is not to help solve
it immediately, but to ask similar questions for children to solve, so as to
help children improve their thinking ability and problem-solving ability, rather
than the person who solves problems for children immediately.
5. When he wants to ask him to introduce himself to a famous middle school,
he doesn't immediately answer, but asks him to discuss with the school head
teacher and then determine the goal. He is not easy to promise.
6. People who can introduce their hard-working study and examination
experience in school or in school to children, so as to stimulate children,
arouse children's interest in learning, and teach children learning methods.
7. People who can patiently guide children with poor grades and low
self-esteem; If the child answers correctly, praise him immediately and enhance
his enthusiasm for learning; In addition to learning, they can also guide
children to play games and exercise, enhance children's self-confidence and
8. If the parents say that the school teacher is bad without paying
attention and have a critical tone, he will not participate in the comment in
front of the children.